Monday, November 17, 2008

The Best Christmas Blog Is Back

Well’ it’s been nearly a year since my last post here at The Best Christmas Blog and its that time of year again when our thoughts start heading toward the holiday days. Well, I’m back and ready to help you make your holiday day season a little easier for you. I want to start this year off with some great decoration items that I ran across. You will also find these items in the sidebar, but these are the ones I thought were very interesting.


The Wonderful World Of Disney Christmas Tree: Coll
First off is this “Wonderful World Of Disney Christmas Tree”. This Disney tabletop Christmas tree has 4 rotating levels, 50 favorite Disney characters, lights, music and motion. This is a great looking decorative it for Disney lovers and who doesn’t love Disney.

Collectible Thomas Kinkade White Christmas Animate When I saw this I thought WOW what a great looking decoration. This Thomas Kinkade collectible snowman figurine is an authentic cut crystal with an illuminated village and animated train.
Thomas Kinkade Nativity Garland Collection: Lighte The last thing I want to show you is this Thomas Kinkade Nativity Garland. This handcrafted mantel masterpiece featuring over 60 lights and 22K-gold accents. I just love the way this thing looks.

I hope this helps you along as you prepare to start your decorating for Christmas. Look for more decorating ideas in future posts.
HAPPY HOLIDAYS


Hey, if you like this blog please bookmark it at your favorite bookmarking site.

No comments: