Friday, December 2, 2011

Lighted Christmas Window Silhouettes

Maybe I've been living under a rock or in a box or something, but I have just discovered Lighted Christmas Window Silhouettes. I don't know how long these things have been around, but I really like them so I just had to do a post about them. For those of you who like me are just discovering them here are a few.

I like this Lighted Santa Claus Face. Being an artist, the fact that this is like a line drawing really appeals to me.


Angles are always good for Christmas and this Lighted Angel Christmas window silhouette decoration makes for a very nice decoration, it is very colorful.



Nothing says Christmas more than the nativity and this Christmas Lighted Nativity and star Christmas Yard Indoor/Outdoor Decoration Okay, this is a widow decoration, but it is so cool.

This Lighted Shimmering Snowman Face will bring a smile to the faces of everyone who sees it.


I hope you enjoy these Lighted Christmas Window Silhouettes as much as I do if you want to see more click here.


Hey, if you like this blog please bookmark it at your favorite bookmarking site.


               Bookmark and Share

No comments: