Monday, November 23, 2009

The Best Christmas Blog 2009

Well it's time again to open “The Best Christmas Blog”. This year as always there will be Christmas recipes, free Christmas activities for the kids and adults, funny videos and more.

This year I also want to do something a little different and that is offer gift ideas. If you look at my sidebar you will see a section at the top that has gift ideas. In this first post of 2009 I want to start with a gift idea.

One of the most popular items around this year is the netbooks. I just got me one and I absolutely love it, as a matter of fact I'm using it to write this post.

The netbook I have is the Acer Aspire and so far it has been great. It's lightweight and small and I take it with me whenever I need to.

You can get the Acer AOD250-1695 10.1-Inch Netbook with Windows 7 Starter at Amazon for $299 right now.

If you're looking for the perfect gift for someone special you can't go wrong with the Acer Aspire. You even want to get one for yourself and really make this your best Christmas.

Hey, if you like this blog please bookmark it at your favorite bookmarking site.


Check out this Christmas gift idea.

No comments: